Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is this where I shake my head and laugh at myself?

Last night I was talking to my husband explaining the things I want to be done around the house to make it feel "Safer". Hes all worried and even thinking that he just won't go away for any guys weekends as the two times hes gone, its always been those times when something like the alarm going off happens.

I am having problems with alarm for where the windows are. Its the location where the alarm says that was set off. I have opened both my daughters bedroom windows, closed them and relocked them. It still wont let me re-alarm the house and so I have to bypass the alarm. To make a long storey short, I went into my room last night and opened and closed that window and viola!! The alarm is back on again! So I am starting to think that perhaps the train ( that goes by a few blocks away) must have moved the window just slightly enough to set off the alarm. Now I am wondering if this is what has happened the first time and this time too.. is the window just being slightly off and it was no one being there and trying to get in. At least I can hope that is what it was!

2 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

might wanna have someone make sure the windows are set, aligned right and closed tight, i know if i wake up abruptly, my heart wants to jump out my chest! be careful, and glad you were able to narrow down the culprit!

Laurie said...

At least you know what is going on now. I would probably call the police anyway just to be safe.