Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Well, lucky number 3, Krystal is the winner of the last reading for SILKE who is the one who is going to be doing the astrology readings. Shes been doing astrology for years now mostly for friends and family and is now going to be offering it for other people who are interested.

She can do fertility readings, personality, compatibility between kids/parents/siblings... she has endless amounts of what she can offer. Feel free to email her with any questions.

At this time, she does not currently have a website (but one is currently being built) but I have been given an email address for anyone who is interested in getting a reading from her to contact her here (if you have problems with the link you can copy/paste this - cjsspape@yahoo.com)

Here is feedback from one of the previous winners of her readings.

- I won the free prediction from the secret psychic (Silke) and I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say!!! Here I was expecting just a line or two of her prediction and she gave me pages and pages of personality and compatibility profiles for my husband and I.

She did say that she saw a BFP very soon resulting in a baby. I never expected THIS soon so I'm thrilled!!!
I am not sure what shes charging, or if shes offering free readings, but you can always email her first if you would like to find out more information.

Well, its 11:15pm here and I need to get to bed. One thing about having a cold is you need your "beauty rest" to try and get rid of it, and I need to be up before 7am!

0 comments: