Recent Posts

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September's Special of the month

I thought I would offer this as this months special. Anyone who purchases the archangel reading, or the sibling express reading in SEPTEMBER will get automatically the fertility reiki for free! I will need you to please provide a picture of you that shows you head to toe.

This process is ideally better to happen 5 days BEFORE you ovulate. Its a longer reiki session that focuses not only on clearing your chakras, but also with going through your fertility system and ensuring that everything is clear and in good working order. I will encircle it with a ribbon of light that will also help with conception and get the uterus, the tubes and ovaries all working together, which should help in conceiving. There is more to it than listed here, but figured I would give you an idea of what to expect. If you decide to purchase one of the options listed, please include SEPTEMBER special somewhere in your email as this is connected to blog readers and will not be posted on my site. (You may mention the special to other people, but they still need to include that they are taking advantage of the September special.)

This session will usually pick up any health issues that you are currently experiencing that you might or might not be aware of.

If you have any questions about this process please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with SEPTEMBER SPECIAL in the subject line and I can answer any questions before you make your purchase.

1 comments:

Patty D. said...

Cheri, should I go ahead and purschase the september special now or wait until after I start testing with the ovulation test strips?...thanks and god bless....