Recent Posts

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Driving myself nuts!

For those of you already on my face book, I am sure you can see from my status update what is bothering me know. I had a feeling when I turned 33 that my health issues from the past year were going to be over and I would not have to deal with things like this for awhile. Well starting last week I would be just doing "nothing"... sitting there, or driving, and I would all of a sudden feel out of breath. And when something like that happens, of course you pay more attention to it, and perhaps feel a bit anxiety and wonder what the heck is going on. I have had this happen now off and on during the day for the last week. I kept thinking perhaps I was just over reacting to when it happened, and making it worse.. then I started to think that perhaps it was just me looking for it to happen and causing it to happen, and when it did, I would try and ignore it and distract myself. Okay I know it sounds silly as you would certainly think that with having breathing issues of any kind that one would goto the Dr. Well I thought I would wait it out. I have been at the Dr's more time in my life in the last year (with myself and our youngest and her ear infections) that I felt "stupid" for heading in there for something I "might" be causing without realizing it.

Well it seems to be happening more frequently and I felt I would rather be "stupid" for going and realizing its something silly, than finding out by ignoring it I have made it worse. Its more noticeable now, and not something I can just ignore. Its not really causing my any problems, other than when its happening I couldn't "sing" or do something that would need to have any energy or alot of breath? Does that make sense? Its almost like I have been walking up tons of stairs really fast and gotten to the top and your slightly out of breath... that's what this feels like, only I am not doing anything that would cause me to feel this way.

My Dr does not have any appts available until next Friday so that would be the day. I will let you all know what happens! Wish me luck that its just something "stupid".

Now Thursday giveaway this week, but keep tuned in for Tuesday with the next Secret psychic!

5 comments:

Patty D. said...

Cheri,
how are you listed on facebook would love to add you to mine...

Cheri22 said...

as mentioned in a previous post, its cheri bojcic... when adding me to facebook please include how you know me otherwise I dont accept:)

Patty D. said...

oh ok...thanks Cheri...

Patty D. said...

Cheri I forgot to add to my comment that I'm praying that the doctor will beable to find what is causing your breathing like that I'm praying its all going to be ok...

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

I saw your status on my facebook and i thought wow i hope its not serious. I just remember i think i had somewhat of a similar story to that. I remember feeling like my heart was racing all the time, like skipping a beat feeling. This was when i was in my 20's and had it checked out. Had a heart monitor on the check for rate etc. I was told i had a heart murmur. A soon as I found out what it was and how to manage it, i relaxed more and the anxiety i had over it stopped. I know its not the same thing your experiencing but maybe the anxiety over it is making it worse. So im really hoping its nothing but I will be thinking of you next Friday. Keep us posted.